Contact me if you’d like to have a custom curriculum designed for your food and eating goals and mindful lifestyle! I will develop a unique plan that fits your schedule, working with you in your home kitchen to set you up a system for making healthy foods that meet your goals, are easy to make and delicious to eat.
I love teaching people about cultivating a sense of place through wild foods and through the sheer joy and pleasure of a sense of reciprocity with their foods. And I truly enjoy teaching about eating from these biological queendoms!
Other classes that I have taught and/or would love to teach in the future:
- Arousing with Aphrodisiacs: Teasing, Feeding, and Tantalizing the Pleasure Zones with Flavors, Textures and Expanding the Sensory Vocabulary . . . coming soon for Valentines Day, Feb. 14, 2020
- Wild Mushrooms and Wild Seaweed Foraging and Recipes
- Gut Health: Creating a home-fermentation practice (Kombucha, Water Kefir, Coconut Yogurt, Sauerkraut)
- Farmers Market Cooking with Kids: Seasonal produce for all ages!
- Medicinal Teas: Blending whole herbs spices for mindfulness and health
- Smoothies: “food as medicine” drink your daily vitamins in real foods
- Brain Food: cooking preventative, healthy meals for elders and athletes for optimal brain health and nervous system support
- Happy-place: Grain-free + Sugar-free foods that make your heart sing!
- . . . and if you have a customized class or gathering you’d like me to curate with you, please contact me for a call. I love designing new classes!