Contact me if you’d like to have a custom curriculum designed for your food and eating goals and mindful lifestyle! I will develop a unique plan that fits your schedule, working with you in your home kitchen to set you up a system for making healthy foods that meet your goals, are easy to make and delicious to eat. All cooking classes include the following:
- instruction in your own kitchen at home
- ingredients shopping lists, how to select and where to find top ingredients
- printed recipe cards – either paper or digital – your choice
- online resources for further reading
- hands-on workshop style learning: knife skills and professional shortcuts
- sampling delicious creations and sharing your tasting notes at the end!
- expanding your at-home healthy food repertoire
- how to plan weekly menus for quick and easy meals
Here are a few class series I have customized for clients in the past:
Healthy Mindful Eating
A cooking class series for healthy foods that you can eat everyday!
- Smoothie Rhythms for daily snacks.
- Golden Smoothie for Eyesight
- Emerald Smoothie for Anti-inflammatory Gut Health
- Breakfast Makeover: adding nourishing whole-food fiber and awakening digestive fire
- Life Changing Loaf of Bread (Gluten-free whole grain bread)
- Brain-gut Health with Herbal Tea Blending at Home
- Wild Queendoms: Integrating and preserving wild foods condiments to your main dishes.
- Wild Mushrooms Duxelles
- Wild Seaweed-Parsley Pesto
- Omega 3s in Wild Fish: how to prepare fish for weekly at-home dining.
- Wild Alaskan Salmon with Lemon Beurre Blanc
- Petrale Sole with Cara Cara Navel Citrus, Caper and Herb Relish
Other classes that I have taught and/or would love to teach in the future:
- Arousing with Aphrodisiacs: Teasing, Feeding, and Tantalizing the Pleasure Zones with Flavors, Textures and Expanding the Sensory Vocabulary . . . special for Valentines Day or hire me to cater your for your private play party
- Wild Mushrooms and Wild Seaweed Foraging and Recipes with optional foraging tour to learn how to identify, sustainably harvest, and cook seasonal, wild foods
- Gut Health: Creating a home-fermentation practice (Kombucha, Water Kefir, Coconut Yogurt, Sauerkraut)
- Farmers Market Cooking with Kids: Seasonal produce for all ages!
- Medicinal Teas: Blending whole herbs spices for mindfulness and health
- Smoothies: “food as medicine” drink your daily vitamins in real, whole, vital foods
- Brain Food: cooking preventative, healthy meals for elders and athletes for optimal brain health and nervous system support
- Happy-place: Grain-free + Sugar-free foods that make your heart sing! How to transition to an anti-inflamatory, low-histamine lifestyle through food.
- . . . and if you have a customized class or gathering you’d like me to curate with you, please contact me. I love designing new classes!